You are here
The Safari Company, the official housing and tour agency of the Third Global Symposium, would like to help you experience Cape Town’s rich culture and history. A number of tours are on offer to the city’s most cultural and historical sights. Tour descriptions, schedules and conditions are shown below – just click on the name of each to see a full description
If there are any requirements for private touring, transportation or hospitality services, or interest in other parts of South Africa or Africa, please contact the official appointed agent. There will be a Safari Company desk at the CTICC alongside registration.
|HALF DAY TOURS||DATES||TIMES||FEE (per person)|
|CAPE POINT||Friday 26 September 2014||0800-1230||R 580.00|
|Monday 6 October 2014||0800-1230|
|CITY & TABLE MOUNTAIN||Monday 29 September 2014||0800-1230||R 390.00|
|Saturday 4 October 2014||0800-1230|
|TOWNSHIP CULTURAL EXPERIENCE||Friday 26 September 2014||0900-1230||R 480.00|
|Monday 6 October 2014||0900-1230|
|WINELANDS||Monday 29 September 2014||1400-1700||R 580.00|
|Sunday 5 October 2014||1400-1700|
|AUTHENTIC CAPE MALAY CULTURAL EXPERIENCE||Monday 29 September 2014||1530-1930||R 1,025.00|
|INSIGHT INTO TOWNSHIP LIFE||Monday 29 September 2014||0900-1300||R 660.00|
|MOUNT NELSON AFTERNOON TEA||Tuesday 30 September 2014||1400-1730||R 665.00|
|FULL DAY TOURS||DATES||TIMES||FEE (per person)|
|AQUILA SAFARI||Monday 29 September 2014||0600-1800||R 2,440.00|
|Saturday 4 October 2014||0600-1800|
|CAPE HIGHLIGHTS||Sunday 28 September 2014||0800-1700||R 980.00|
|Sunday 5 October 2014||0800-1700|
|CAPE PENINSULA||Sunday 28 September 2014||0900-1700||R 800.00|
|Monday 29 September 2014||0900-1700|
|GREAT WHITE SHARK CAGE DIVING||Monday 29 September 2014||0600-1700||R 1,870.00|
|Saturday 4 October 2014||0600-1700|
|HERMANUS||Sunday 28 September 2014||0830-1730||R 800.00|
|Sunday 5 October 2014||0830-1730|
|VINTAGE SIDECAR WINELANDS||Sunday 28 September 2014||0900-1630||R 1,785.00|
|Monday 6 October 2014||0900-1630|
|WINELANDS||Monday 29 September 2014||0900-1700||R 800.00|
|Saturday 4 October 2014||0900-1700|
|ADVENTURE TOURS||DATES||TIMES||FEE (per person)|
|BIG 5 MARINE SAFARI||Monday 29 September 2014||1115-1630||R 2,079.00|
|Saturday 4 October 2014||1115-1630|
|TABLE MOUNTAIN BIKING||Monday 29 September 2014||0900-1200||R 835.00|
|Sunday 5 October 2014||0900-1200|
|TABLE MOUNTAIN HIKING||Sunday 28 September 2014||0900-1300||R 835.00|
|Monday 6 October 2014||0900-1300|
1. All Tours depart with a minimum of four (4) passengers unless otherwise stated. No tours will be confirmed until four (4) passengers have booked and paid in full.
2. Tours will be conducted in English.
3. Tours will only depart from the official Symposium hotels and CTICC.
4. Tours will be conducted in luxury airconditioned vehicles / coaches dependent on the number of participants on each tour.
5. Dress code for all tours is recommended as casual, cool clothing with comfortable walking shoes.
Warm clothing for evenings is recommended. For open-vehicle safaris,
a waterproof windbreaker is highly recommended, unless specified otherwise.
6. Do remember to bring camera, film, suntan lotion, mosquito repellent, sun glasses and a sun hat.
- Cancellations shall only be valid if received by The Safari Company in writing and the following penalties, calculated as from the date of receipt of notice, will apply:
1. Between 30 June and 29 July: 50% (fifty percent) of the price advertised.
2. After 30 July : 100% (one hundred percent) of the price advertised.
- Refunds will only be processed after the Symposium
SAFARI COMPANY DETAILS:
Page updated: 14 May 2014