The Fifth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research offers a unique opportunity to meet and network with other participants and meet key decision makers within global health, and the marketplace will be a hub of activity. It will provide:
- A central meeting point
- A place where literature and resources related to health systems research and people-centered health systems can be displayed
- A networking place and a connecting point for participants from different sectors and continents, with café-style seating that serves as an informal meeting space during the Symposium
- The possibility for non-profit organizations and community-based programs to showcase their work and resources.
The marketplace will take place across three locations within the ACC Liverpool:
- Hall 2 located on the lower level
- Galleria located on the ground floor
- Upper Level.
Posters will be displayed throughout the marketplace exhibition areas, and tea, coffee and lunches will be served from each of the exhibition areas. Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Exhibition areas will be lively gathering points for the following types of stand holders:
- International agencies working in the field of health systems research and development
- Networks and membership organizations involved in advocacy, health systems development and/or research
- Academic institutions and research organizations, consultancies and foundations
- Academic publishers
- Funding organizations
- Non-profit organizations working in the field of public health, development and/or research.
If you’d like to be an exhibitor in Liverpool at HSR2018, please email us to register your interest. Once the full prospectus is available, a member of the marketplace team will be in contact with you.