The Fifth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research will host a full and diverse program from 8 to 12 October, 2018 in Liverpool, UK. The program will include:
- Satellite sessions offering a selection of capacity building, special issue and skills building opportunities.
- Organized sessions exploring current, topical issues hosted by the field’s leading experts.
- Poster presentations showcasing health policy and systems research from around the world.
- A marketplace where exhibitors will promote and share their work.
- Opportunities to network and engage with fellow delegates at social events, receptions and through an active online community.
The final program will be available in September 2018, and it will be available in a number of different formats, including:
- On the HSR2018 website
- A downloadable PDF document
- Via the HSR2018 Symposium App
- A printed copy upon arrival at the venue
We will be updating this page regularly, so please watch this space, and sign up to our HSG newsletter using the form on this page to get updates via email!