You are here
The Third Global Symposium is made up of three full days of programme (1 to 3 October) preceded by two full days of satellite sessions that will conclude with the Opening Plenary and welcome reception (on 30 September).
The programme will include:
- Thematic plenary sessions with distinguished speakers from the health systems community and beyond;
- Concurrent sessions selected from proposed, externally reviewed organized sessions and individual abstracts;
- Concurrent breakfast launches for publications or research initiatives;
- Concurrent lunchtime sessions, mainly centred around Health Systems Global and its Thematic Working Groups
- Hundreds of poster presentations – and a poster competition.
Some 50 satellite sessions will take place on 29 and 30 September, outside the official programme, under the responsibility of leading organizations and institutions from around the world.
The Symposium Marketplace will provide a networking hub where participants can rent a stall or table to display publications, make known their organization, promote specific projects, exchange proposals and generally make contacts.
The welcome reception (30 September, evening) will provide the first opportunity for contacts with colleagues. The evening of 1 October is free. The Symposium Dinner takes place on 2 October.
For the overview and full programme downloads, see the following links:
Page updated: 29 September 2014