Online registration for the Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research is now closed.
New registrations will be processed on-site at the Vancouver Convention Center located at 999 Canada Place, Vancouver, British Columbia. Registration over the phone is not possible.
The registration desk is located in the Foyer on the Lobby Level, in the East Building of the Convention Centre. The registration desk will be open as follows:
- Sunday, November 13 14:00 – 18:00
- Monday, November 14 07:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday, November 15 07:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday, November 16 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday, November 17 08:00 – 16:30
- Friday, November 18 08:00 – 17:30
Should you need further assistance, please contact Glenda Freeman, HSR 2016 Registration Manager, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +1-778-338-4142. Glenda will be available to answer questions until 4pm PDT on Thursday, November 10th. As of Sunday, November 13th please visit the HSR 2016 Registration Desk during the times listed above.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to the HSR 2016 Symposium.
Registration Fees for the Full Symposium are quoted and due in US Dollars ($ USD) in the table below. For current currency conversion rates please check here. Note: Individual credit card companies and banks have their own currency exchange rates and this is an indication only.
Prices in US$
|High Income member||980|
|High income non member||1,160|
|LMIC non member||630|
|Student non member||630|
Note: The registration fee includes entry to all symposium sessions, satellite sessions, the exhibition and poster area, plenary sessions, the opening reception, and lunch and 2 coffee/tea breaks on the November 16, 17 and 18, 2016.
- To receive the member rate, membership to HSG must be valid as of November 12, 2016. To obtain a membership or to renew your membership please visit the page.
- To receive the LMIC rate, the country of residence must be listed on the World Bank low and middle income country list found here.
- To receive the student rate, a valid student ID or letter from educational institution must be emailed to: hsr-register(at)seatoskymeetings.com within 2 weeks of registration.
Glenda Freeman, Registration Manager
Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
c/o Sea to Sky Meeting Management Inc
Phone: +1 778-338-4142
Fax: +1 604-984-6434