The Fifth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research will host a full and diverse program from 8 to 12 October, 2018 in Liverpool, UK. The program includes:
- Satellite sessions offering a selection of capacity building, special issue and skills building opportunities.
- Organized sessions exploring current, topical issues hosted by the field’s leading experts.
- Poster presentations showcasing health policy and systems research from around the world.
- A marketplace where exhibitors will promote and share their work.
- Opportunities to network and engage with fellow delegates at social events, receptions and through an active online community.
Program and app
You can now access the Symposium program in a number of different formats: you can download the PDF, view it on the web app, and download the HSR2018 app! You will also receive a printed copy upon arrival at the venue.
You can now see a full list of the brilliant Keynote Speakers we have lined up for our Plenary sessions! You can view their full profiles and view speakers by plenary.
The poster sessions will be a key way for established and emerging HSR researchers from around the world to showcase their work. This year we have accepted over 450 posters for presentation. View our Poster page to find out more and to view the schedule of poster presentations!
TWGs at the Symposium
Thematic Working Groups (TWGs) are a core component of Health Systems Global’s identity as a member-driven organization. They are multi-disciplinary groups comprised of researchers, decision-makers and implementers and they provide a platform for membership interaction and the exchange of experiences around particular issues in health systems research. All TWGs will be at the Symposium – find out more below about what each TWG will be doing.