- The call for organized session abstracts is now closed.
- Organized sessions are 90‐minute‐long self directed events that take place during the scientific program of HSR 2022. Submitters decide the topic/title, the speakers and moderators, and the format of the session. Organizers of these sessions are responsible for coordinating and communicating with their speakers. Organized sessions are selected competitively by a scientific committee.
- Submit an individual abstract: Due April 15
- Individual abstracts are papers, multimedia and poster submissions that will make up 50% of the scientific program. Abstracts are grouped together if selected for presentation. Learn more.
- Submit for a capacity strengthening session: Due April 30
- Capacity strengthening sessions occur in parallel to satellite sessions on the two days before the scientific program begins. These workshops are for educating participants and developing their capacity. The Scientific Committee reviews these submissions, and when selected, the costs are fully subsidized by HSG. Learn more.
- Submit for a Satellite Session: Being accepted on an ongoing, first-come, first served basis before June 2022.
- Satellite Sessions occur in parallel to capacity strengthening sessions on the two days before the scientific program begins. When aligned with the symposium theme, satellite sessions are selected on a first come first serve basis and organizers will be expected to pay for the room and basic equipment rental. The price depends on the length of the session and they will take place before the main program begins. Learn more.
All sessions will be listed and reflected in the symposium program and are open to all delegates to attend