- Recording from HSR 2022 are available on the app/virtual portal Pheedloop
- A condensed PDF Program can be viewed here.
About the program
The Seventh Global Symposium on Health Systems Research will host a full and diverse hybrid program from October 31 – November 4, 2022 in Bogota, Colombia. The program includes:
- Organized sessions exploring current, topical issues hosted by the field’s leading experts.
- Capacity Strengthening sessions that address diverse topics and provide important opportunities to share experience.
- Satellite sessions offering a selection of opportunities that have broad alignment with the Symposium theme.
- Poster presentations showcasing health policy and systems research from around the world.
- A marketplace where exhibitors will promote and share their work.
- Opportunities to network and engage with fellow delegates at social events, receptions and through an active online community.
Receive Email Updates
TWGs at the Symposium
Thematic Working Groups (TWGs) are a core component of Health Systems Global’s identity as a member-driven organization. They are multi-disciplinary groups comprised of researchers, decision-makers and implementers and they provide a platform for membership interaction and the exchange of experiences around particular issues in health systems research. All TWGs will be at the Symposium and information about their activities during the Symposium can be found here.