IN-PERSON AND VIRTUAL POSTER GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS
ALL in-person posters will be exhibited on the 3rd and 4th floor of the AGORA Convention Centre from Wednesday, November 2 – Friday, November 4. Please note that we do not have set poster sessions; instead we would ask that during breaks you go to your poster to answer questions from delegates in an informal setting. Virtual posters will be available on the web platform and the symposium APP (PheedLoop) throughout the event. You will be receiving an email in a few weeks inviting you to submit your poster to the APP.
IN PERSON POSTER GUIDELINES
- Please make a note of your abstract ID as it will serve as an identifier for you to locate your poster panel.
- You are responsible for printing your own poster and the printed poster must be no larger than 120 cm long x 90 cm wide – the board it will fit on is portrait sized. There is no set format, please remember to make it simple and eye catching. You can include a QR code on your poster for people to get more detailed information.
- If you wish to print your poster in Colombia, it can be arranged for a cost of USD $25 + tax. Please email and connect with Camila Duque from Integra (email@example.com) directly to have this arranged. Payments for printing will need to be made directly to Integra. The deadline to request for printing is October 14, 2022.
- You must post your poster on the board before 10:30 AM on Wednesday, November 2 and remove it upon your departure. Volunteers will be onsite to assist you with finding the location to post your poster. All materials required for you to be able to put up your poster on the board will be available at the venue.
- Posters that are not removed by 5 PM on November 4 will be discarded.
- As an in-person poster presenter, you will also have the opportunity to submit a PDF of your poster to the symposium APP. You will be sent an email inviting you to do this in a few weeks.
A listing of the posters will be added to the program in the coming weeks, we thank you for your patience.
VIRTUAL POSTER GUIDELINES
- Your poster must be in PDF format, no larger than 50mbs in size.
- Please remember that people will be looking at your posters on a screen so make sure to keep it simple.
- If you would like to provide more information, you can include your abstract, or include links to more detailed data or videos that you have posted on YouTube.
- You will be able to chat with delegates through the APP regarding your poster.