October 9 Update on the situation regarding visas for Colombia. Please click here.
Online registration deadlines
- For in-person participation: Monday, October 24
- For virtual participation: Sunday, October 30th
- On-site registration: There will be on-site registration for in-person participation throughout the symposium.
(The above deadlines are for HSR2022 attendees only and not for presenters)
In person registration fees include: Entry to all symposium sessions, marketplace and poster areas throughout five days. The welcome reception, lunches and coffee/tea breaks on the 2-4 November 2022, a conference bag, as well as access to all virtual elements and recordings of the event are also included.
Virtual registration includes: Access to live streamed plenary sessions, concurrent sessions and on-demand recordings of all sessions.
Registration Fees for the Symposium are quoted and due in US Dollars detailed in the table below. Check current currency conversion rates. Note: Individual credit card companies and banks have their own currency exchange rates and this is an indication only.
Prices in $USD
- To receive the member rate, membership to HSG must be valid inclusive 30 October 2022. To obtain or renew an HSG membership please visit the HSG Membership page.
- To receive the Low and Middle Income Country rate, the country of residence must be listed on the World Bank low and middle income country list found here.
- To receive the student rate, a valid student ID or letter from educational institution shall be uploaded at the time of registration.
- Media representative rates will be complimentary so no rates will be shown. To find out more, please visit the Press Registration page.
Discounts on fees:
While HSR does not offer discounts other than scholarships to accepted abstract speakers, volunteers will be given free registration! If you are interested to volunteer, please visit the Volunteer page for more information.
- One day registrations can only be used on specific days selected during the registration process.
- Please note the HSR2022 cancellation policy.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org