The Seventh Global Symposium on Health Systems Research is pleased to welcome delegates from all over the world.
The Organizers will gladly assist you during the Visa application process. Registered delegates will be able to request a visa invitation letter from HSR2022 at the time of registration.
Nationals of some countries will require a visa to enter Colombia. If you are unsure whether you require a visa you can use the ‘check if you need a visa’ tool.
The visa process in Colombia varies depending on which country you hold a passport in.
it’s important to first consult the country’s entry requirements and, if required, we recommend applying 4 months prior to your anticipated travel date.
Registered HSR2022 delegates will be able to request a visa invitation letter from HSR2022 at the time of registration.
To apply for a Colombian visa, you must do so online at the following link, however, stamping of your passport must take place in person at a Colombian consulate: https://tramitesmre.cancilleria.gov.co/tramites/enlinea/solicitarVisa.xhtml
- Purpose of travel is tourism/event participation
- Type of visa required is visitor
- Cost to apply is USD $ 52 / EUR $ 40
- Cost when visa is granted is USD $ 170/ EUR $131
- It can take up to 30 days to receive an answer to your application
General visa application submission instructions:
- Have a valid passport or travel document, in good condition and with free space for visas.
- Fill out the electronic visa application form.
- All required documents, other than identity documents or travel documents, must have an issue date not later than three months from the date of application registration.
- All documents from abroad must have apostille or legalization and official translation into Spanish when it is not in this language. The official translation must be legalized or apostilled according to the case.
- In the event of requiring submittal of bank statements, these may be without apostille or legalization and without translation into Spanish, if the content can be clearly established by the visa officer.
- If the filing of criminal records is required, when the application for this visa is submitted to a Colombian consulate based in the country of origin of the foreigner, the criminal background certification according to the established procedures in that country will be sufficient. When the application is submitted to the Internal Visa and Immigration Working Group, it can include the criminal records certified by the consulate of the country of origin accredited in Colombia or apostilled and legalized as the case may be.
Travel and health insurance
It is strongly recommended that attendees take out insurance to cover loss incurred in case of cancellation, medical expenses and damage to or loss of personal effects. The organizers of the Symposium will not be responsible for any medical costs incurred by attendees or any costs arising from travel date changes resulting from medical or other reasons. The organizers of HSR2022 will not accept liability for personal injuries or for loss or damage to property belonging to Symposium attendees, either during, or as a result of, the Symposium or during any other activities.
Please contact email@example.com for more information or if you have any questions.